Warranty: Sunray Saunas
SunRay Saunas carry a 7-Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The 7-Year SunRay Warranty covers the entire structure of the sauna including the heating elements. The radio is covered by a limited 1-Year Warranty. If the warranty claims department determines that the sauna must be returned, it must be returned with a receipt showing date of purchase, purchase price, and the dealer from which the sauna was purchased. No warranty claim will be honored without a receipt.
- NOTE: you'll be automatically provided with an e-receipt once your order has shipped.
Warranty claims will only be resolved with the repair of the current product or shipment of a replacement product.
No other warranties expressed or implied shall be in effect in lieu of the 7-Year Warranty and no responsibility is assumed for present or future damage due to misuse.
- SunRay indoor saunas are intended for INDOOR USE. Use of SunRay Saunas outside void the warranty.
- Improper use or installation or damage resulting from acts of nature is not covered under the sauna warranty.
- Do not use lacquers, paints or abrasive cleaners on the sauna. Do not place the sauna on non-approved surfaces or in outdoor applications.
- Surface cracks are not considered defects in material or workmanship, as they are considered normal characteristics of all wood.
How To File Warranty Claim
For warranty claims, you'll need to contact our warranty claims department. Please include your e-receipt as mentioned above.
- Click here to contact the Sunray Sauna Warranty Claim Department